How to Activate Your License Key
Please follow these steps to activate your license key:
- Visit the Appearance menu in your admin dashboard
- Click the Tracks Dashboard link in the Appearance menu
- Click on the Licenses tab
- Locate the box for the license you're activating
- Enter your license key into the License Key input
- Click the Save Changes button to save your license key
- Once the page reloads, click the Activate License button
Once you click the Activate License button, you should see a green notice confirming the activation:
I don't see a green activation notice after clicking the Activate License button
If the notice doesn't show, please contact us through the Priority Support page, and we will provide a solution right away.
I don't see the Tracks Pro license input
If the input for Tracks Pro isn't available, please activate the Tracks Pro plugin first. If already activated, make sure you are using version 1.45 or higher of Tracks
- Tracks WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Tracks.
- Support forum
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Tracks.
- Tracks on Github
Review Tracks's commit history and project files on Github.
- WordPress Resources
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Tracks, we recommend finding help through Codeable.