How to Add a Background Image
Once you've activated your license, follow these steps to add a background image to your site:
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- Click on the Background Image section
- Click the Select Image button
- Use the media manager to upload a new image or select an existing image, and click the Choose Image button
- If the site title and menu text become hard to read, use the new Header Color section to switch to dark text (or use the Colors section if using Tracks Pro)
- Click the Save & Publish button to save your changes
The background image you uploaded is now being used as the backdrop for your site.
- Tracks WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Tracks.
- Support forum
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Tracks.
- Tracks on Github
Review Tracks's commit history and project files on Github.
- WordPress Resources
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Tracks, we recommend finding help through Codeable.