How to Add a Background Texture
Once your license is activated, the next step is to download and activate the Tracks Background Textures plugin:
Upload and activate the textures plugin, and follow these steps to select your texture:
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- Click on the Background Texture section
- Locate the Enable background texture? setting, and select Yes to enable textures
- Click on a texture to preview it
- If the site title and menu text become hard to read, use the new Header Color section to switch to dark text (or use the Colors section if using Tracks Pro)
- Once you've selected the texture you want to use, click the Save & Publish button to save your changes
The background texture you selected is now being used as the backdrop for your site.
- Tracks WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Tracks.
- Support forum
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Tracks.
- Tracks on Github
Review Tracks's commit history and project files on Github.
- WordPress Resources
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Tracks, we recommend finding help through Codeable.
- WordPress Tutorials
We've published nearly 100 tutorials for using WordPress. Head over to the blog and search for any WP-related topic you need help with.
- Create Your Site
If you've never made a WordPress site before, follow along with our step-by-step guide for creating, customizing, and launching your first website.