How to Add Your Logo
Cele will show your site title at the top of the site by default.
You can replace the site title with your logo by following these steps:
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- In the Customizer, click on the Logo section
- Click the Select Image button
- Use the media manager to upload a new image or select an existing image, and click the Choose Image button
- Click the Save & Publish button to save your changes
Your logo is now live on your site.
- Cele WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Cele.
- Support forum
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Cele.
- Cele on Github
Review Cele's commit history and project files on Github.
- WordPress Resources
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Cele, we recommend finding help through Codeable.