How to Add Your Logo
Shift will show your site title at the top of the site by default.
You can replace the site title with your logo by following these steps:
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- In the Customizer, click on the Site Identity section
- Click the Select Logo button
- Use the media manager to upload a new image or select an existing image, and click the Select button
- Adjust the crop, or skip cropping to continue
- Click the Save & Publish button to save your changes
Your logo is now live on your site.
- Shift WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Shift.
- Support forum
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Shift.
- Shift on Github
Review Shift's commit history and project files on Github.
- WordPress Resources
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Shift, we recommend finding help through Codeable.