How to add widgets to Posts
Tracks includes an After Post Content widget area that displays widgets below the post content. There is also an After Page Content widget area for Pages.
To add a widget to a Post:
- Visit the Widgets menu (Appearance → Widgets)
- On the left-side, locate a widget that you want to add
- Click on the widget, select the After Post Content option, and click the Add Widget button
- Configure the widget's settings once it is added to the After Post Content widget area
- When you're finished configuring the widget, click the blue Save button at the bottom
- Repeat this for each widget you want to add to your Post
The widgets will be added to your site as you configure them from your dashboard.
- Tracks WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Tracks.
- Support forum
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Tracks.
- Tracks on Github
Review Tracks's commit history and project files on Github.
- WordPress Resources
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Tracks, we recommend finding help through Codeable.
- WordPress Tutorials
We've published nearly 100 tutorials for using WordPress. Head over to the blog and search for any WP-related topic you need help with.
- Create Your Site
If you've never made a WordPress site before, follow along with our step-by-step guide for creating, customizing, and launching your first website.