How to Add a Background Image
With Cele Pro you can change the background of your to an image. To add a background image:
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- Click on the Background section
- Click on the Background Images section
- Click the Select Image button
- Use the media manager to upload a new image or select an existing image, and click the Choose Image button
- Click the Save & Publish button to save your changes
The background image you uploaded is now being used as the backdrop for your site.
- Cele WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Cele.
- Support forum
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Cele.
- Cele on Github
Review Cele's commit history and project files on Github.
- WordPress Resources
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Cele, we recommend finding help through Codeable.