How to Add a Background Image
With Cele Pro you can change the background of your to an image. To add a background image:
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- Click on the Background section
- Click on the Background Images section
- Click the Select Image button
- Use the media manager to upload a new image or select an existing image, and click the Choose Image button
- Click the Save & Publish button to save your changes
The background image you uploaded is now being used as the backdrop for your site.
Cele WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Cele.
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Cele.
Cele on Github
Review Cele's commit history and project files on Github.
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Cele, we recommend finding help through Codeable.
We've published nearly 100 tutorials for using WordPress. Head over to the blog and search for any WP-related topic you need help with.
Create Your Site
If you've never made a WordPress site before, follow along with our step-by-step guide for creating, customizing, and launching your first website.