How to Add a Background Image
With Tribes Pro you can change the background of your to an image. To add a background image:
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- Click on the Background section
- Click on the Background Images section
- Click the Select Image button
- Use the media manager to upload a new image or select an existing image, and click the Choose Image button
- Click the Save & Publish button to save your changes
The background image you uploaded is now being used as the backdrop for your site.
- Tribes WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Tribes.
- Support forum
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Tribes.
- Tribes on Github
Review Tribes's commit history and project files on Github.
- WordPress Resources
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Tribes, we recommend finding help through Codeable.
- WordPress Tutorials
We've published nearly 100 tutorials for using WordPress. Head over to the blog and search for any WP-related topic you need help with.
- Create Your Site
If you've never made a WordPress site before, follow along with our step-by-step guide for creating, customizing, and launching your first website.