How to Add a Background Texture
With Cele Pro you can change the background of your site to a texture. To add a background texture:
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- Click on the Background section
- Click on the Background Textures section
- Click on a texture to preview it
- Once you've selected a texture you want to use, click the Save & Publish button to save your changes
The background texture you selected is now being used as the backdrop for your site.
Cele WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Cele.
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Cele.
Cele on Github
Review Cele's commit history and project files on Github.
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Cele, we recommend finding help through Codeable.
We've published nearly 100 tutorials for using WordPress. Head over to the blog and search for any WP-related topic you need help with.
Create Your Site
If you've never made a WordPress site before, follow along with our step-by-step guide for creating, customizing, and launching your first website.