How to Add a Background Texture
With Shift Pro you can change the background of your site to a texture. To add a background texture:
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- Click on the Background section
- Click on the Background Textures section
- Click on a texture to preview it
- Once you've selected a texture you want to use, click the Save & Publish button to save your changes
The background texture you selected is now being used as the backdrop for your site.
- Shift WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Shift.
- Support forum
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Shift.
- Shift on Github
Review Shift's commit history and project files on Github.
- WordPress Resources
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Shift, we recommend finding help through Codeable.