Change the Comment Display
Comments are displayed on:
- Attachments (image pages)
In WordPress, you have to manually turn off comments on each post or page if you want to disable them. Unlimited gives you a one-click solution to turn off comments on all posts, pages, and/or attachments.
To change the comment display:
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- Click on the Comment Display section
- Click on the dropdown and configure the display options
- Click the Save & Publish button to save your changes
Each page type with a check will continue displaying comments, and each page type unchecked will no longer dislay comments.
- Unlimited WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Unlimited.
- Support forum
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Unlimited.
- Unlimited on Github
Review Unlimited's commit history and project files on Github.
- WordPress Resources
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Unlimited, we recommend finding help through Codeable.