How to Change Your Font
With Mission News, you have 728 fonts to choose from. You can preview the fonts from the Google Fonts website , or via the Customizer.
To change your font:
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- Click on the Font section
- Use the font dropdown to select the font you'd like to use
- Use the font weight dropdown to select a weight for your font
- You can repeat the last two steps for the Secondary and Site title fonts too.
- Click the Save & Publish button to save your changes
Your site has now been updated with your new font.
Note: font weight simply means the boldness of the font. A higher weight means a bolder font, and a lower weight means a thinner font.
Mission News WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Mission News.
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Mission News.
Mission News on Github
Review Mission News's commit history and project files on Github.
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Mission News, we recommend finding help through Codeable.
We've published nearly 100 tutorials for using WordPress. Head over to the blog and search for any WP-related topic you need help with.
Create Your Site
If you've never made a WordPress site before, follow along with our step-by-step guide for creating, customizing, and launching your first website.