How to Change Your Font
With Shift Pro, you have 728 fonts to choose from. You can preview the fonts from the Google Fonts website , or via the Customizer.
To change your font:
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- Click on the Font section
- Use the font dropdown to select the font you'd like to use
- Use the font weight dropdown to select a weight for your font
- Repeat the last two steps for the Heading Font and Site Title Font if you'd like to change them too
- Click the Save & Publish button to save your changes
Your site has now been updated with your new font.
Note: font weight simply means the boldness of the font. A higher weight means a bolder font, and a lower weight means a thinner font.
- Shift WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Shift.
- Support forum
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Shift.
- Shift on Github
Review Shift's commit history and project files on Github.
- WordPress Resources
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Shift, we recommend finding help through Codeable.