How to Change Your Font
With Startup Blog, you have 728 fonts to choose from. You can preview the fonts from the Google Fonts website , or via the Customizer.
To change your font:
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- Click on the Font section
- Use the font dropdown to select the font you'd like to use
- Use the font weight dropdown to select a weight for your font
- Repeat the last two steps for the Heading Font and Site Title Font if you'd like to change them too
- Click the Save & Publish button to save your changes
Your site has now been updated with your new font.
Note: font weight simply means the boldness of the font. A higher weight means a bolder font, and a lower weight means a thinner font.
Startup Blog WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Startup Blog.
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Startup Blog.
Startup Blog on Github
Review Startup Blog's commit history and project files on Github.
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Startup Blog, we recommend finding help through Codeable.
We've published nearly 100 tutorials for using WordPress. Head over to the blog and search for any WP-related topic you need help with.
Create Your Site
If you've never made a WordPress site before, follow along with our step-by-step guide for creating, customizing, and launching your first website.