How to Change a Post/Page Layout
Startup Blog Pro allows you to give every Post and Page its own layout. Layouts set this way will override the layout set in the Customizer.
To change a Post's layout:
- Visit the Posts menu
- Locate and click on the Post you want to change layout of
- Scroll down the page until you see the Layout box
- Use the dropdown menu to select the layout you want to use for this Post
- Scroll up the page and click the Update button to save your new layout
Your Post will now use the newly selected layout.
- Startup Blog WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Startup Blog.
- Support forum
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Startup Blog.
- Startup Blog on Github
Review Startup Blog's commit history and project files on Github.
- WordPress Resources
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Startup Blog, we recommend finding help through Codeable.
- WordPress Tutorials
We've published nearly 100 tutorials for using WordPress. Head over to the blog and search for any WP-related topic you need help with.
- Create Your Site
If you've never made a WordPress site before, follow along with our step-by-step guide for creating, customizing, and launching your first website.