How to Change the Read More Text
Unless you're showing full posts on your blog, every post will have an excerpt with a button after it to continue reading.
To change the text in that button, follow these steps:
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- Click on the Blog section
- Locate the Read More button text setting
- Enter the new text you want displayed in the button
- Click the Save & Publish button at the top of the screen
- Author WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Author.
- Support forum
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Author.
- Author on Github
Review Author's commit history and project files on Github.
- WordPress Resources
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Author, we recommend finding help through Codeable.