How to Show/Hide Site Elements
Many site elements can be hidden or shown using the Display Controls added by Unlimited Pro.
To use the Display Controls:
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- Click on the Display Controls section
- Locate the element you want to hide, and select the Hide button to hide it
- When you're finished showing/hiding elements, click the Save & Publish button at the top of the screen
Your site is now updated with your new display preferences.
- Unlimited WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Unlimited.
- Support forum
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Unlimited.
- Unlimited on Github
Review Unlimited's commit history and project files on Github.
- WordPress Resources
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Unlimited, we recommend finding help through Codeable.