How to Add Featured Images
Drop uses Featured Images to display a primary image for each Post and Page. Featured Images used for Posts will also display on the Blog and all archive pages.
To add a Featured Image to a Post or Page:
- Visit the Posts menu
- Locate and click on the Post you want to add a Featured Image to
- Scroll down the page until you see the Featured Image box on the right side of the screen
- Click the Set Featured Image link
- Use the media manager to upload a new image or select an existing image, and click the Set featured image button
- Scroll up the page and click the Update button to save your Featured Image
The Featured Image will now display on the Post/Page. For Post's it will also display on the Blog and archive pages.
- Drop WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Drop.
- Support forum
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Drop.
- Drop on Github
Review Drop's commit history and project files on Github.
- WordPress Resources
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Drop, we recommend finding help through Codeable.
- WordPress Tutorials
We've published nearly 100 tutorials for using WordPress. Head over to the blog and search for any WP-related topic you need help with.
- Create Your Site
If you've never made a WordPress site before, follow along with our step-by-step guide for creating, customizing, and launching your first website.