How to Add a Featured Image Fallback
Tracks now includes three ways to display posts that don't have a Featured Image
To change your Featured Image fallback:
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- Click on the Additional Options section
- Locate the setting titled, "Posts without Featured Images should display:"
- Select the display option you'd like
- Click the Save & Publish button at the top of the screen
- Tracks WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Tracks.
- Support forum
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Tracks.
- Tracks on Github
Review Tracks's commit history and project files on Github.
- WordPress Resources
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Tracks, we recommend finding help through Codeable.