How to Change the Featured Image Size
By default, Featured Images in Challenger display with a 2.5:1 aspect ratio. However, you can change this aspect ratio, or completely remove it.
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- Click on the "Featured Image Size" section.
- If you want to use the default size of each Featured Image, switch the setting to "No"
- If you want to change the aspect ratio of the images, use the slider to decrease/increase the aspect ratio
- Click the Save & Publish button to save your changes
This setting will apply immediately to all Featured Images on the site.
- Challenger WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Challenger.
- Support forum
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Challenger.
- Challenger on Github
Review Challenger's commit history and project files on Github.
- WordPress Resources
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Challenger, we recommend finding help through Codeable.
- WordPress Tutorials
We've published nearly 100 tutorials for using WordPress. Head over to the blog and search for any WP-related topic you need help with.
- Create Your Site
If you've never made a WordPress site before, follow along with our step-by-step guide for creating, customizing, and launching your first website.