How to Add Featured Sliders
Apex Pro allows you to add Featured Sliders just like Featured Images to your Posts and Pages.
To add a Featured Slider to a Post:
- Install & activate the Meta Slider plugin
- Visit the Posts menu
- Locate and click on the Post you want to add a Featured Slider to
- Scroll down the page until you see the Featured Slider box
- Use the dropdown menu to select a slider you've made
- Choose if you want the slider displayed on the Post, Blog, or Post and Blog
- Scroll up the page and click the Update button to save your template
The slider you've chosen will now display in place of the Featured Image on your Post.
- Apex WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Apex.
- Support forum
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Apex.
- Apex on Github
Review Apex's commit history and project files on Github.
- WordPress Resources
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Apex, we recommend finding help through Codeable.