How to Add Featured Sliders
Tribes Pro allows you to add Featured Sliders just like Featured Images to your Posts and Pages.
To add a Featured Slider to a Post:
- Install & activate the Meta Slider plugin
- Visit the Posts menu
- Locate and click on the Post you want to add a Featured Slider to
- Scroll down the page until you see the Featured Slider box
- Use the dropdown menu to select a slider you've made
- Choose if you want the slider displayed on the Post, Blog, or Post and Blog
- Scroll up the page and click the Update button to save your template
The slider you've chosen will now display in place of the Featured Image on your Post.
Tribes WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Tribes.
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Tribes.
Tribes on Github
Review Tribes's commit history and project files on Github.
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Tribes, we recommend finding help through Codeable.
We've published nearly 100 tutorials for using WordPress. Head over to the blog and search for any WP-related topic you need help with.
Create Your Site
If you've never made a WordPress site before, follow along with our step-by-step guide for creating, customizing, and launching your first website.