How to Change Your Font Sizes
The font size of various elements around the site can be modified with Startup Blog Pro.
To change the font size of an element:
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- Click on the Font Sizes section
- Choose the element you want to adjust
- Use the up/down arrows or type in a new value
- Repeat for each element you want to modify
- Click the Save & Publish button to save your changes
The font sizes have now been updated across your site.
- Startup Blog WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Startup Blog.
- Support forum
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Startup Blog.
- Startup Blog on Github
Review Startup Blog's commit history and project files on Github.
- WordPress Resources
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Startup Blog, we recommend finding help through Codeable.
- WordPress Tutorials
We've published nearly 100 tutorials for using WordPress. Head over to the blog and search for any WP-related topic you need help with.
- Create Your Site
If you've never made a WordPress site before, follow along with our step-by-step guide for creating, customizing, and launching your first website.