How to Change Your Font Sizes
The font size of various elements around the site can be modified with Startup Blog Pro.
To change the font size of an element:
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- Click on the Font Sizes section
- Choose the element you want to adjust
- Use the up/down arrows or type in a new value
- Repeat for each element you want to modify
- Click the Save & Publish button to save your changes
The font sizes have now been updated across your site.
Startup Blog WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Startup Blog.
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Startup Blog.
Startup Blog on Github
Review Startup Blog's commit history and project files on Github.
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Startup Blog, we recommend finding help through Codeable.
We've published nearly 100 tutorials for using WordPress. Head over to the blog and search for any WP-related topic you need help with.
Create Your Site
If you've never made a WordPress site before, follow along with our step-by-step guide for creating, customizing, and launching your first website.