How to Add a Header Image
With Startup Blog you can add a header image to the top of your site with ease. To add a beautiful new header image, follow these steps:
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- In the Customizer, click on the Header Image section
- Click the Add new image button
- Use the media manager to upload a new image or select an existing image, and click the Select and Crop button
- Adjust the crop and click the Crop Imagebutton to continue
- Click the Save & Publish button to save your changes
You can re-crop the image as many times as you'd like and switch out new images any time.
Startup Blog WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Startup Blog.
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Startup Blog.
Startup Blog on Github
Review Startup Blog's commit history and project files on Github.
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Startup Blog, we recommend finding help through Codeable.
We've published nearly 100 tutorials for using WordPress. Head over to the blog and search for any WP-related topic you need help with.
Create Your Site
If you've never made a WordPress site before, follow along with our step-by-step guide for creating, customizing, and launching your first website.