How to Add a Header Image
With Startup Blog you can add a header image to the top of your site with ease. To add a beautiful new header image, follow these steps:
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- In the Customizer, click on the Header Image section
- Click the Add new image button
- Use the media manager to upload a new image or select an existing image, and click the Select and Crop button
- Adjust the crop and click the Crop Imagebutton to continue
- Click the Save & Publish button to save your changes
You can re-crop the image as many times as you'd like and switch out new images any time.
- Startup Blog WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Startup Blog.
- Support forum
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Startup Blog.
- Startup Blog on Github
Review Startup Blog's commit history and project files on Github.
- WordPress Resources
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Startup Blog, we recommend finding help through Codeable.
- WordPress Tutorials
We've published nearly 100 tutorials for using WordPress. Head over to the blog and search for any WP-related topic you need help with.
- Create Your Site
If you've never made a WordPress site before, follow along with our step-by-step guide for creating, customizing, and launching your first website.