How to Hide the Search Bar
By default, Mission News shows a site-wide search bar in the top of the site. Follow these steps to hide the search bar:
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- Click on the Show/Hide Elements section
- Click on the Header section
- Locate the search bar option and select the No option to hide the search bar
- Click the Save & Publish button to save your changes
The search bar is no longer showing on your site.
- Mission News WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Mission News.
- Support forum
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Mission News.
- Mission News on Github
Review Mission News's commit history and project files on Github.
- WordPress Resources
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Mission News, we recommend finding help through Codeable.
- WordPress Tutorials
We've published nearly 100 tutorials for using WordPress. Head over to the blog and search for any WP-related topic you need help with.
- Create Your Site
If you've never made a WordPress site before, follow along with our step-by-step guide for creating, customizing, and launching your first website.