How to Hide the Search Bar
By default, Unlimited shows a site-wide search bar in the top-right corner of the site. Follow these steps to hide the search bar:
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- Click on the Search Bar section
- Click the Hide option to hide the search bar
- Click the Save & Publish button to save your changes
The search bar is no longer showing on your site.
- Unlimited WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Unlimited.
- Support forum
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Unlimited.
- Unlimited on Github
Review Unlimited's commit history and project files on Github.
- WordPress Resources
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Unlimited, we recommend finding help through Codeable.