How to Add Your Logo
Author will show your site title at the top of the site by default.
You can replace the site title with your logo by following these steps:
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- In the Customizer, click on the Logo section
- Click the Select Image button
- Use the media manager to upload a new image or select an existing image, and click the Choose Image button
- Click the Save & Publish button to save your changes
Your logo is now live on your site.
- Author WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Author.
- Support forum
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Author.
- Author on Github
Review Author's commit history and project files on Github.
- WordPress Resources
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Author, we recommend finding help through Codeable.
- WordPress Tutorials
We've published nearly 100 tutorials for using WordPress. Head over to the blog and search for any WP-related topic you need help with.
- Create Your Site
If you've never made a WordPress site before, follow along with our step-by-step guide for creating, customizing, and launching your first website.