Make an Image Full-width
You may want to make an image in a blog post the full-width of the container like this:
To make an image the full width of the post container, follow these steps:
- Visit the Posts menu
- Locate and click on the Post you want to edit
- Click on the image you want to edit
- Click on the pencil icon
- Change the alignment to center
- Change the size to Full Size
- Click on the Advanced Options
- In the Image CSS Class input, add "full-width"
- Click the Update button to save your changes
- Scroll up the page and click the Update button
The image will now display at 100% of the width of the post container.
- Tracks WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Tracks.
- Support forum
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Tracks.
- Tracks on Github
Review Tracks's commit history and project files on Github.
- WordPress Resources
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Tracks, we recommend finding help through Codeable.
- WordPress Tutorials
We've published nearly 100 tutorials for using WordPress. Head over to the blog and search for any WP-related topic you need help with.
- Create Your Site
If you've never made a WordPress site before, follow along with our step-by-step guide for creating, customizing, and launching your first website.