How to Add Page-Specific Backgrounds
Author Pro lets you add a unique background image for every Post and Page on your site. Images added this way will override the background image or texture set via the Customizer.
To add a page-specific background image:
- Visit the Posts menu
- Locate and click on the Post you want to add a background image to
- Scroll down the page until you see the Background Image box below the Featured Image box
- Click on the Set background image link
- Use the media manager to upload a new image or select an existing image, and click the Select button
- Scroll up the page and click the Update button to save your Background Image
Your Post will now display the new background image.
- Author WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Author.
- Support forum
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Author.
- Author on Github
Review Author's commit history and project files on Github.
- WordPress Resources
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Author, we recommend finding help through Codeable.