How to Change Post Layouts
Posts are regularly displayed in the center column between the two sidebars. However, there are a few additional post templates:
- Left sidebar
- Right sidebar
- No sidebar
You can change the layout for all posts at once via the Customizer and for individual posts via the post editor. To change the global post layout used:
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- Click on the Layout section
- Click on the Post section
- Select the layout that you would like to switch to
- Click the Save & Publish button to save your changes
The new post layout has now been activated.
To change the layout for just one post:
- Visit a post in the admin dashboard
- Locate the Layout box below the Featured Image
- Use the drop-down menu to select a new layout
- Update the post to save your changes
Mission News WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Mission News.
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Mission News.
Mission News on Github
Review Mission News's commit history and project files on Github.
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Mission News, we recommend finding help through Codeable.
We've published nearly 100 tutorials for using WordPress. Head over to the blog and search for any WP-related topic you need help with.
Create Your Site
If you've never made a WordPress site before, follow along with our step-by-step guide for creating, customizing, and launching your first website.