How to Change Post Layouts
Posts are regularly displayed in the center column between the two sidebars. However, there are a few additional post templates:
- Left sidebar
- Right sidebar
- No sidebar
You can change the layout for all posts at once via the Customizer and for individual posts via the post editor. To change the global post layout used:
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- Click on the Layout section
- Click on the Post section
- Select the layout that you would like to switch to
- Click the Save & Publish button to save your changes
The new post layout has now been activated.
To change the layout for just one post:
- Visit a post in the admin dashboard
- Locate the Layout box below the Featured Image
- Use the drop-down menu to select a new layout
- Update the post to save your changes
- Mission News WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Mission News.
- Support forum
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Mission News.
- Mission News on Github
Review Mission News's commit history and project files on Github.
- WordPress Resources
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Mission News, we recommend finding help through Codeable.
- WordPress Tutorials
We've published nearly 100 tutorials for using WordPress. Head over to the blog and search for any WP-related topic you need help with.
- Create Your Site
If you've never made a WordPress site before, follow along with our step-by-step guide for creating, customizing, and launching your first website.