How to Customizer Your Footer
You can add widgets to the footer area in Drop. If you'd like to add widgets to the footer, follow these steps:
- Visit your Widgets menu (Appearance → Widgets)
- On the left-side, locate a widget that you want to add to the footer
- Click on the widget, select the Subsidiary option, and click the Add Widget button
- Configure the widget's settings once it is added to the Subsidiary widget area
- When you're finished configuring the widget, click the blue Save button at the bottom
- Repeat this for each widget you want to add to your footer
The widgets will be added to your site as you configure them from your dashboard.
Drop WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Drop.
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Drop.
Drop on Github
Review Drop's commit history and project files on Github.
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Drop, we recommend finding help through Codeable.
We've published nearly 100 tutorials for using WordPress. Head over to the blog and search for any WP-related topic you need help with.
Create Your Site
If you've never made a WordPress site before, follow along with our step-by-step guide for creating, customizing, and launching your first website.