How to Customizer Your Footer
You can add widgets to the footer area in Drop. If you'd like to add widgets to the footer, follow these steps:
- Visit your Widgets menu (Appearance → Widgets)
- On the left-side, locate a widget that you want to add to the footer
- Click on the widget, select the Subsidiary option, and click the Add Widget button
- Configure the widget's settings once it is added to the Subsidiary widget area
- When you're finished configuring the widget, click the blue Save button at the bottom
- Repeat this for each widget you want to add to your footer
The widgets will be added to your site as you configure them from your dashboard.
- Drop WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Drop.
- Support forum
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Drop.
- Drop on Github
Review Drop's commit history and project files on Github.
- WordPress Resources
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Drop, we recommend finding help through Codeable.
- WordPress Tutorials
We've published nearly 100 tutorials for using WordPress. Head over to the blog and search for any WP-related topic you need help with.
- Create Your Site
If you've never made a WordPress site before, follow along with our step-by-step guide for creating, customizing, and launching your first website.