Looking for a more technical changelog? Check out Shift's commit history on Github .
1.09 - May 31, 2017
- Feature: added Twitch social icon
- Update: simplified template routing function
- Update: added admin notice to request review after 14 days
- Update: added mobile app ad to theme options page
- Fix: no longer adding ellipsis after custom post excerpts
1.08 - March 3, 2017
- Update: added three new social icons - Amazon, Google Wallet, and Yelp
- Update: added more context to certain phrases to make translation easier
- Update: improved excerpt handling (back-end updates)
- Update: updated Fitvids
- Update: reduced theme size by compressing screenshot.png
- Update: updated licensing in readme.txt
- Fix: Customizer link in Shift Dashboard now works for sites with WP installed in a subdirectory
- Fix: layout images in Customizer now display for sites with WP installed in a subdirectory
1.07 - December 5, 2016
- Update: tested & updated for WP 4.7
- Update: added Snapchat social media icon
- Update: Shift dashboard reorganized and improved
- Update: updated style & copy of Shift Pro ad in Customizer
- Update: minor accessibility updates
1.06 - November 17, 2016
- Update: added seven new social sites
- Update: security enhancements
- Update: added redirect to Shift options page upon activation with welcome message
- Update: minor style updates
- Update: no longer displaying sticky status in search results
- Fix: threading/nesting in comments can now be turned off
- Fix: Featured Images on pages now displaying properly in Internet Explorer
- Shift WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Shift.
- Support forum
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Shift.
- Shift on Github
Review Shift's commit history and project files on Github.
- WordPress Resources
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Shift, we recommend finding help through Codeable.