How to Show/Hide Elements
Challenger displays many optional elements throughout its design. The following elements display by default, but can be hidden from your site:
- Post byline - author avatar
- Post byline - author name
- Post byline - date
- "Continue Reading" button
- Post author box
- Post categories
- Post tags
- Archive page titles
To hide any of these elements, follow these steps
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- Click on the Show/Hide Elements section
- Locate the option(s) for the element(s) you want to hide, and switch to "No"
- Click the Save & Publish button at the top of the screen
Any elements you chose to hide will no longer display on your site.
- Challenger WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Challenger.
- Support forum
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Challenger.
- Challenger on Github
Review Challenger's commit history and project files on Github.
- WordPress Resources
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Challenger, we recommend finding help through Codeable.
- WordPress Tutorials
We've published nearly 100 tutorials for using WordPress. Head over to the blog and search for any WP-related topic you need help with.
- Create Your Site
If you've never made a WordPress site before, follow along with our step-by-step guide for creating, customizing, and launching your first website.