Looking for a more technical changelog? Check out Tribes' commit history on Github .
1.08 - August 11, 2017
- Update: switched Tribes Pro image in Customizer to a GIF
- Update: added styling for Disqus
- Update: simplified content routing function - CPT support simpler now
- Fix: Facebook descriptions created by Yoast no longer included "Continue reading..."
- Fix: sticky post status no longer shows in search results
- Fix: styling for author bios on author post archives
- Fix: review prompt dismisses now when "X" button clicked
1.07 - May 11, 2017
- Update: added Twitch social icon
- Update: made input fields a bit taller to match submit buttons
- Update: Tribes will now ask users to leave a review 14 days after installation (permanently dismissible)
- Fix: no longer outputting ellipsis after custom excerpts
1.06 - February 15, 2017
- Update: video embeds in post content now responsive
- Update: added Yelp, Amazon, and Google Wallet social icons
- Update: added support for Featured Image Captions plugin
- Update: improved excerpt handling (back-end updates)
- Update: added more context to certain phrases to make translation easier
- Fix: Customizer link in Tribes Dashboard now works for sites with WP installed in a subdirectory
1.05 - December 5, 2016
- Update: tested & updated for WP 4.7
- Update: added 8 new social media icons
- Update: now redirecting to Tribes dashboard upon activation
- Update: Tribes dashboard reorganized and improved
- Update: updated style & copy of Tribes Pro ad in Customizer
- Update: added notice to style.css about editing it
- Tribes WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Tribes.
- Support forum
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Tribes.
- Tribes on Github
Review Tribes's commit history and project files on Github.
- WordPress Resources
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Tribes, we recommend finding help through Codeable.