Looking for a more technical changelog? Check out Tribes' commit history on Github .
1.08 - August 11, 2017
- Update: switched Tribes Pro image in Customizer to a GIF
- Update: added styling for Disqus
- Update: simplified content routing function - CPT support simpler now
- Fix: Facebook descriptions created by Yoast no longer included "Continue reading..."
- Fix: sticky post status no longer shows in search results
- Fix: styling for author bios on author post archives
- Fix: review prompt dismisses now when "X" button clicked
1.07 - May 11, 2017
- Update: added Twitch social icon
- Update: made input fields a bit taller to match submit buttons
- Update: Tribes will now ask users to leave a review 14 days after installation (permanently dismissible)
- Fix: no longer outputting ellipsis after custom excerpts
1.06 - February 15, 2017
- Update: video embeds in post content now responsive
- Update: added Yelp, Amazon, and Google Wallet social icons
- Update: added support for Featured Image Captions plugin
- Update: improved excerpt handling (back-end updates)
- Update: added more context to certain phrases to make translation easier
- Fix: Customizer link in Tribes Dashboard now works for sites with WP installed in a subdirectory
1.05 - December 5, 2016
- Update: tested & updated for WP 4.7
- Update: added 8 new social media icons
- Update: now redirecting to Tribes dashboard upon activation
- Update: Tribes dashboard reorganized and improved
- Update: updated style & copy of Tribes Pro ad in Customizer
- Update: added notice to style.css about editing it
Tribes WordPress Theme
Download a copy of the latest version of Tribes.
Ask questions and find existing solutions in the support forum.
Review recent and past updates to Tribes.
Tribes on Github
Review Tribes's commit history and project files on Github.
Check our recommended resources to find great plugins and solutions for your site.
We can help you with minor changes on your site, but if you need a highly customized version of Tribes, we recommend finding help through Codeable.
We've published nearly 100 tutorials for using WordPress. Head over to the blog and search for any WP-related topic you need help with.
Create Your Site
If you've never made a WordPress site before, follow along with our step-by-step guide for creating, customizing, and launching your first website.